Delicious Strawberry Panna Cotta in Spring
HOW TO DO IT
- 5 Cups of Plant-based Milk (we are using Rice Milk)
- ½ stick Agar-Agar or 1 Teaspoon of Agar-Agar Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Maple Syrup
For the Syrup
- 2 Cups of Strawberries cut in quarter
- 1.5 Cups of water
- 2 Teaspoons of Coconut Sugar
- In a pan, pour 5 Cups of Plant-based Milk. For this recipe we used Rice Milk, you can also use Oat Milk which has a nice creamy taste. Or any plant-based milk of your choice.
- Dissolve ½ stick of Agar-agar or you can also use 1 Teaspoon of Agar-Agar powder. Both of them work well, just the powder is easier to work with since it dissolves faster.
- If you are using an agar-agar stick, leave it for 30 minutes until the stick softens and starts to dissolve.
- Bring the mixture to heat while stirring it constantly.
- Add ½ teaspoon of Vanilla Extract and 1 Cup of Maple Syrup
- Keep on stirring until the agar-agar is completely dissolved and the milk starts to simmer.
- If you are using agar-agar powder, turn off the heat when the milk starts to boil.
- Pour in a molding container and let it cool down.
- Once cool down, keep in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.
For the Syrup
- Cut 2 cups of strawberries into quarters and put it in a small pot.
- Add water and turn on the fire low.
- Add 2 Teaspoon of Coconut sugar or add more if you want it sweeter.
- Keep stirring until it boils and starts to be thick.
- Use a hand mixer to puree the strawberry mixture.
- Cool it down.
- Once done, it is time to assemble everything. Just put the Panna Cotta on a plate and pour the strawberry syrup on top.
- Garnish with more fresh strawberries on top. Enjoy!
Did you try this recipe? Tag us on Instagram @cookmevegan and use hashtag #cookmevegan
More RECIPES you will like
want to read it for later? Pin it!
Follow us on Social Media
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL