Easy Avocado Spread for Toast
Avocado Spread is one of our favorite spreads to put on toast or flatbread especially during breakfast.
It is so easy to do it even as a toddler can make it (Okay maybe a toddler will play with it) but you get what I mean.
There is really no sweat to prepare this Avocado Spread and it is perfect especially if you are a busy mom and just do not have all the time for complicated meal preps.
But more than the fact that it is easy to make, everyone should be adding Avocado to their diet because it is really healthy.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF AVOCADO
- Avocados are rich in nutrients. In the article published by Medical News Today, they mentioned that one serving (one-fifth of an avocado, approximately 40 grams) contains:
- 64 calories
- almost 6 grams of fat
- 3.4 grams of carbohydrate
- less than a gram of sugar
- almost 3 grams of fiber
- Avocados are also a good source of healthy fats.
- Due to high fiber content, avocado helps in improving your digestion. It can help if you are suffering from constipation and prevent from having other serious digestive illnesses like colon cancer.
- It can aid in depression too. It contains folate that promotes proper circulation of nutrients to the brain.
I can go on and on about the health benefits of avocado but I will not do that here since I am no expert in terms of science but here is a great article from Medical News Today on why you should start adding avocado into your diet.
That being said, let me share with you how to make this simple avocado spread for a toast.
Ingredients for Avocado Spread
- 1 Pc Avocado
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Instructions for Avocado Spread
Start by cutting the avocado in half and scoop it into the bowl.
In a bowl combine the all the Ingredients.
Start mashing your avocado with a fork.
Serve with toast and Salad!
Try more vegan recipes
Want to read it for later? Pin it!
Follow me on Social Media